Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Elephant Jokes

Q: Why did the Elephant stand on the marshmallow?
A: So she wouldn't fall in the hot chocolate.

Q: Why is an elephant big, grey, and wrinkly?
A: Because, if it was small, white and smooth it would be an Aspirin.



Q: What is grey and not there.
A: No elephants.

Q: What do you call two elephants on a bicycle?
A: Optimistic!



Q: Why do elephants have trunks?
A: Because they would look silly with glove compartments.

Q: What is beautiful, gray and wears glass slippers?
A: Cinderelephant.



Pattern: Girl Elephant from Amigurumi World: Seriously Cute Crochet
Yarn: Berroco Comfort Worsted
Hook: 3.5mm

Her name, according to my BFF Wendy, is Stella.
Her name, according to my Aunt Karyl Lynn, is Elsie.

Barely even born and already has an identity crisis. Regardless, she's another store sample for my class this fall.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woka woka. But seriously, I NEED the elephant.

bean said...

how can there be only one comment on this? that elephant is so stinking cute.

ErinH said...

I love that elephant. I guess if I ever want to really learn to knit I'll have to come to your class:)

Chris Salley said...

i'm with kim.